Jimi hypnotised me in the summer and the results were exactly as I wanted. Elimination of problem. Brilliant. Go to Jimi for anything and everything; you owe it to your subconscious and conscious minds!
About Jimi Sayo, London Female Clinical Hypnotherapist
My name is Jimi Sayo and I am a certified London female hypnotherapist and Licensed NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner, providing individual consultations at Streatham Hill, South London. I also organise group sessions, and love to give talks and presentations at events to increase awareness of hypnosis as a swift and thorough tool for change interventions.
Prior to becoming a hypnotherapist, I worked in Public Relations and Marketing within the Civil Service and Local Government. I have a natural love for all things technological - a bit of a Geekette and have an MBA in Technology Management from Finland.
My hypnotherapy qualifications are from externally accredited institutions recognised by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and the National Council of Hypnotherapists, to name a few. I also keep up to date with the latest ground breaking trainings in techniques for therapy and Continuous Professional Development.
I Can Help You In The Following Areas
I have undertaken specific study, qualifications and practice in the following areas:
- Psychoneuroimmunology - Also known as (PNI) is the study of the interaction between psychological processes and the nervous and immune systems of the human body
- Hypnosis For Fertility - External stimuli like stress can affect fertility and conception. If the mind perceives there is too much stress to maintain a healthy pregnancy, the reproductive system will go into shut-down mode, to protect from what is predicted to be an inevitable miscarriage.
- Pain Control -
- Weight Loss
- Gastric Band Hypnosis, also known as the hypnotic gastric band or virtual gastric band, safer than actual surgery and also dealing with the emotional issues behind the over-eating patterns, which is something the expensive surgery does not do.
- Sleep Related Issues (insomnia, sleep terrors, lucid dreaming). Historically, the origins of hypnosis stem from the Sleep Temples of Egypt some 3,000 years ago. The majority of my clients report better sleep after a session, even when their therapy is not sleep related.
- Phobia Cures - A phobia may have dogged a sufferer for decades but can be gone for good in one hour, often less.
- Psycho-sexual Disorders - Sex is an incredible immunity booster. Yet many people of different ages, and across all genders, suffer from sexual problems which stem from unconscious processes. The result may be vaginismus, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low libido, and priapism). I am a "kink-aware" therapist and help my clients without pre-conceived judgments about their personal choices.
- Stop Smoking - This is where I help intelligent people who can't understand the compulsion to literally light up their hard-earned salary one stick at a time. Based on figures from The Tobacco Manufacturers Association, this would be a cost of £728 per annum for a 5 a day smoker.
- Stress Relief - the bane of the modern society, impacting on relationships, health and wealth.